Ramadan Program at Walnut Creek Islamic Center
Enjoy your Ramadan with the community of Walnut Creek Islamic Center. Our Program takes you through the whole day, connecting you with Allah, the Qur’an and the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
- Start your day with Fajr Prayer at WCIC and join the after-Fajr halaqah of Qur’an Recitation (The target is to help each other finish your khatm of the Qur’an during the month of Ramadan)
- Pray Zuhr with us and enjoy a short reminder on fiqh of fasting
- Come to Iftar at the WCIC and enjoy:
– Pre-Maghrib Listening to Qur’an and Dhikr (through different recordings of famous Qur’an reciters)
– Enjoy an iftar meal with the community and meet with other Muslims.
- Come to Isha and Taraweeh every day for one hour
- Tahajjud nights are time to rejuvenate your faith, soften your heart and connect with your Lord. We will have Tahajjud nights during weekends (Starting Saturday Ramadan 8) and also through the last ten nights of Ramadan
- Arabic Teaching Class: Sunday at 12:00 pm to 1:30
- Tajweed Class: Sunday at 1:45 pm to 2:45
- Purification of the Heart: Wednesday at 12:00 to 1:30
- Dhikr and Fun in Ramadan: Sunday at 3:30 to 5:30
- Ramadan Qur’an Competition For Young Muslims For the WCIC Qur’an Tahfiz program Students. Competition is on Thursday June 15, 2017
- Ramadan Quiz for young Muslims: The quiz will be available at the website Ramadan 1st. Deadline to submit your answers Ramadan 20th.